It was on father's day, I had made plans to go but things didn't work out that way ...
:'(
Anyways it was too damn hot to be outside like that anyway...but i really wanted to go & see Kesh ! I effing LOVE her...Anyways it lasted until 10PM but i don't even know what i was doing at 10 on Sunday. Seriously my whole weekend is a blur... I can probably go check my facebook or something to see lol ...
Ummmm....on another note I can really see my style changing as I get older ... I mean , I used to be the girl wanting hella sneakers & t-shirts & all that "urban" vibe ish lol but now, I like heels & "blouses" LMAO .... I love'em ! Like I haven't fully crossed over because one, i need money & i mean i only own like two pairs of heels already lol ... i'm trying hard to WORK ! buddummm .. i still wear my vans & t-shirts because i can appreciate it... i feel like it's calm and relaxing attire ! but i NEED & WANT & CRAVE that real woman-lady type junt right now, its time lol, I'M GROWN !
No comments:
Post a Comment